FRANCIA

The "Bon Pasteur" estate, located in Maillet - on the good terroirs of the Pomerol appellation - grew from the determination of Hermine and Joseph Dupuy who bought it around 1920. Its surface area was originally quite small, with several plots of land being added as the children, Geneviève and Serge Rolland, took over the management. It reached its current size in 1955.
Since 1978 the two grandsons of the estate's founders - Jean-Daniel and Michel Rolland - run the estate.